Whether you’re new to CBD, or you’re looking to enjoy the benefits of CBD in a new or different way, our collection of summer CBD recipes are a fun and creative addition to your routine. With a wide selection of flavored tinctures and coconut oil to choose from, you can easily put your own CBD spin on your recipes, too.
We love hearing from you. Share your favorite recipes and insights in the comments section and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Vegan CBD Mint Chip Ice Cream Pops
Makes 4 – 8 popsicles depending on size of molds
- 1-15oz can of full fat coconut milk
- ¼ Cup of maple syrup or honey
- 1 Large avocado
- 1-2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 4ml/200mg Lazarus Naturals Chocolate Mint High Potency CBD Tincture
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped chocolate pieces
- Combine all ingredients into a blender or food processor, except chocolate pieces, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Raspberry Citrus Yogurt Popsicles
Makes 4 popsicles
- Place raspberries and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Strain into a bowl through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Discard seeds.
- Add sugar to raspberry puree and stir.
- In a separate bowl mix yogurt, Blood Orange CBD, and lemon zest. Scoop yogurt into 4 popsicle molds, try to keep it even.
- Pour the raspberry puree into the molds and fill to the top. Using a knife or skewer, poke the puree down to mix with the yogurt. Avoid stirring to create the swirled effect.
- Place popsicle sticks inside the mixture and freeze overnight.
Makes 4 popsicles
- Combine the coconut milk, additional milk and cocoa powder and warm in a saucepan. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add in chocolate pieces and stir until melted. Add CBD and stir into chocolate mixture.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and pour into molds with popsicles sticks.
- Let freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Makes one serving
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- .75ml/37.5mg Lazarus Naturals flavorless High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture
- 1 cup of oat milk (or your milk of choice)
In a small bowl blend coffee, sugar, hot water and CBD together with a hand mixer. It might take about 10 minutes for mixture to reach a stiff, yet fluffy consistency. Note, the coffee is strong, so add one tbsp of coffee at a time to make your ideal drink.
Blood Orange Banana CBD Smoothie
Makes two servings
- 2 bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 3/4 Cup freshly-squeezed blood orange juice (from about 3 blood oranges)
- 1/4 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2ml/100mg Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD Tincture
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Pour and enjoy immediately.
CBD Dutch Baby
1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
1/2 Cup milk (we use oat milk)
2 large eggs
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp fine salt
2 tbsp unsalted butter
150-300mg Lazarus Naturals full spectrum CBD coconut oil (as a spread)
Powdered sugar, syrup, or jam, for serving
- Place the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Blend for 10 seconds, scrape down the sides, and then blend for another 10 seconds. The batter will be quite loose and semifluid.
- Leave the batter in the blender and set aside to rest 20-25 minutes. This gives the flour time to absorb the liquid.
- Meanwhile, place the skillet you’re using on a middle rack to warm along with the oven. Heat the oven to 425°F.
- When ready to make the pancake, remove the skillet from the oven using oven mitts & place it on top of the stove. Add the butter & swirl the pan to melt the butter and coat the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour the batter on top of the butter. Tilt the pan if needed so that the batter runs evenly to all sides. Place the skillet in the oven.
- Bake until the Dutch Baby is puffed, lightly browned across the top, and darker brown on the sides and edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can either serve from the pan or transfer the Dutch baby to a serving platter.
- Then, spread Lazarus Naturals CBD coconut oil over the top, dust with powdered sugar. Cut into wedges and serve with syrup or jam.
Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade Mocktail
Makes 2 servings
1/2 Cup strawberries
1 oz lemon juice
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp honey
2m/100mg Strawberry Hibiscus CBD Isolate Tincture
1 can of sparkling water (your choice of flavor)
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla, honey, CBD tincture and a splash of sparkling water in a shaker and muddle
- Pour through the strainer, into a glass and fill with ice
- Pour in remainder of sparkling water
- Garnish with a strawberry or lemon wedge (optional)