QR Code Link to This Post
NOW HIRING (PART TIME) BI-LINGUAL ASSOCIATE (SPANISH/ENGLISH)
We are a small growing check cashing company in Los Angeles looking for a creative teller/cashier, team-oriented with strong customer service and verbal communication skills to fill this position must be bilingual Spanish/English.
PART-TIME for now, could possibly turn into a Full time at a later time.
• Bilingual Spanish and English a must. (read and write)
• Great Customer service skills
• Answer phones
• Able to work independently
• Positive and proactive attitude with desire to learn
• Punctual and reliable
• Must be able to work on weekends
General office duties include,
• Check Cashing
• Payday loans
• Sales of money orders
• Money transfers worldwide
• Maintaining front desk
• Filing away paperwork
• Data entry
• Professionalism and team player
• Treat Customers and co-workers with respect
• Handle cash appropriately
Thank you for taking the time and submitting your resume. Due to a high volume of resumes received, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates who do not meet requirements please do not apply.
Nothing in this posting guarantees employment.