Rocky Mountain Cannabis in Denver, CO is looking for one marketing/social media coordinator to join our 15 person strong team. We are located on 183 West Alameda Ave.. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, social and hard-working.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager with all marketing related tasks, projects and plans.
- Work with procurement team to create sales.
- Manage sales aspect of social media and online platforms; Instagram, dutchie, facebook, etc.
- Engages in marketing related events for RMC.
- Plan Pop-ups and events as state ordinances allow.
- Reply to any messages on Social Medias in a professional and helpful manner.
- Reply to reviews on all online platforms.
- Post social media captions/story content.
- Help with social content ideas and planning.
- Keep RMC Blog up to date.
- Help plan and execute Giveaways.
- Write & send out monthly staff newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education-
- Experience in the marijuana industry preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required.
- MED badge required.
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- High school diploma required.
- Willing to work long days, travel 25%a and work with a flexible work schedule.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.