Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Curaleaf FL is seeking a Temporary Dispensary Associate who will be responsible for ensuring each Curaleaf patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment, assist members with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to management when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for patient depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Full time and Part time positions available.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer